How do I establish water/sewer services?

Service is established in person at the Customer Service Counter. You must submit an application (residential (PDF) or business (PDF)) along with a valid Drivers License and appropriate service fee. The Service Fee schedule is available in English (PDF), Traditional Chinese (PDF), and Spanish (PDF).

The following information is required when you open an account:

  • Service address/location
  • Your name
  • Whether you own or rent your residence
  • Driver's license or proper form of Identification
  • Your home and work telephone numbers
  • Mailing address

Show All Answers

1. How do I establish water/sewer services?
2. Is a deposit required?
3. When is my bill late?
4. Can I get an extension or make payment arrangements on my past due bill?
5. Have you received my payment?
6. Where can I pay my bill?
7. Who can I contact if I have questions or concerns?
8. What is the Shorb Garden?
9. What are current water and sewer rates?