The City of Alhambra is inviting residents to spread holiday cheer around their neighborhoods with festive homes.
Show us your bright lights and creative inspiration in the Holiday Home Decorating Contest.
Judges are looking for best use of lights, best animation display, best lawn display and most creative homes. Five homes will be chosen as winners.
· Applications will be accepted until 5:30pm on December 15, 2021.
· Contest is limited to what can be seen from the street side of the house at night.
· Judging will take place between December 15th and December 19th from 6 p.m. to 9:00p.m. Please have your decorations ON no later than 6:00 p.m. this week.
· Winners will receive a special visit the night of December 21st.
· Participants are requested to keep their houses decorated through January 9, 2021 so that the community can enjoy them.
Entry forms are available:
Please return the form to the Parks and Recreation Department, 500 North Palm Avenue, Alhambra, CA 91801 or email it to Alhambra Park office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're interested in being a judge for this contest, please visit the Alhambra Park Office from Dec. 15-19 between 2:30pm-5:30pm to pick up a judging packet.