If you experience a power outage in Alhambra, you can report and view outage updates on Southern California Edison’s website at: https://www.sce.com/outage-center?from=/outage or call 1-800-611-1911.
You can sign up to get emails or text alerts about outages near you at: https://www.sce.com/wildfire/psps-alerts.
To report a streetlight or signal outage, please call the City of Alhambra’s Public Works Department at 626-570-5072. To report downed wires, please call 911.
Outage Preparedness Tips
- Have a flashlight and extra batteries handy
- Keep an external battery pack charged or portable charger for devices
- Familiarize yourself with your home’s utility boxes
- Learn how to manually open your automatic garage doors or gates
- Make a safety preparedness kit
- Have a battery-operated radio