The City of Alhambra and the Alhambra Chamber of Commerce are launching an Art Contest asking students to help inspire the design for the City’s 2023 Tournament of Roses Parade Float. The theme for 2023 is, “Turning the Corner”, which means rising above – alone, or with friends, family, and community, pursuing possibility and dreams.
ELIGIBILITY AND RULES:
- Open to all elementary school students (K-8) currently attending in the City of Alhambra.
- One entry per child.
- All entrants must have permission from their parent/legal guardian to complete registration.
- All artwork must be exclusively original and cannot incorporate anything, in whole, or in part that is owned or created by any third party.
Each entrant grants to the City of Alhambra and Alhambra Chamber of Commerce a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, assignable, royalty-free license to publish, reproduce, distribute, display,
perform, create derivative works, transmit or disseminate the Works in all media or platforms whether now known or hereafter invented. City of Alhambra and Alhambra Chamber of Commerce
and its designees shall have the perpetual, worldwide right to publish and use the entries in any way, and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional, and/or other purposes as Sponsor and/or
its designees may determine without further consideration to Entrant or any third party.
- Artwork must relate to the 2023 theme, “Turning the Corner”, which means rising above, alone, or with friends, family and community, pursuing possibility and dreams!
- All mediums are welcome, for example: pencil, pen, crayons, markers, paint, digital design.
WIN TWO VIP TICKETS TO THE 2023 ROSE PARADE IN PASADENA!
Submissions must be turned in to your teacher or returned by 12:00 P.M. NOON on Thursday March 17, 2022 to the Parks and Recreation Department located on the first floor of Alhambra City Hall, 111 South First Street Alhambra, 91801.
Click here to print out the Float Design Entry Form.
Presented by the City of Alhambra and the Alhambra Chamber of Commerce. For more information, contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 626-570-5046 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.