All users (new or renewal) will have to create an account and provide proof of residency and current car registration. Please see FAQ below for details.
Residents who currently have an annual parking permit will receive a renewal notice with instructions to create an account. Please note, if you have an October 2022 parking permit, it won't expire until the end of the month. You can start creating an account on October 3rd. It takes seven working days to process the information for the first time.
For those who want to fill out a paper application form for an annual parking permit, please see instructions in this document.
For additional information, please call 877-236-2947 (select option 6) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What types of permits are available?
2. How much do permits cost?
3. Can I pay for my permit(s) by debit or credit card?
4. Where can I purchase Annual Permits?
5. How many permits can I purchase?
6. What are the required documents needed to apply?
7. What if I transfer a vehicle or need to change my address? Transfer only allow with the same registered owner (permit holder)
8. What address do we mail the applications to?
City of Alhambra, Permit Processing Center, PO Box 6010, Inglewood, CA 90312.
9. How long will it take for my permits to be processed and active?
10. Can I stop by your office to pay for permits and turn in my application?
11. Why do we have to pay to park on the street or why does it cost so much?
12. Are there any restrictions I may need to know?
13. There is no overnight parking allowed on the following streets between 2 am and 6 am: